The course is intended for specialists who have basic knowledge or work experience in marketing.
You will master:
Marketing and sales management skills and tools.
- Market research and evaluation.
- Analysis of the current functions of your company. Sales analysis, construction of BCG matrices.
- Market concentration, market potential.
- Customer analysis. Behavior assessment.
- Profit planning, Return on Investment (ROI).
- Customer satisfaction measurement skills. Customer loyalty coefficient calculation.
- Market share. Mental market share. Methods for calculating indicators.
- Marketing planning.
- Neuromarketing toolkits.
Course duration: 8 hours.
Classes are offline.